Well, I'm 2 and 0! Matt is madly in love with me AND it turns out my school actually wants me back next year. I know I said I didn't care about the school thing but it is such a relief to know I have options for 06-07. Which are as follows:
Option A: getting a job at the new schools in McKinney/Allen/Frisco...living in yuppieland ( they pay so much better! )
Option B: accepting the raise I would get if I stayed on at DHS, move to Arlington or Mansfield...which just seems like BFE to me.
Option C: sticking around Denton ( not necessarily in Denton) and substitute teaching. Huge paycut, but will be ideal for when I hopefully start grad school at TWU, UNT or UTD in spring 07
Option D: lol, this is my "f--- y'all, all y'all" option; where I move to Austin and teach/sub/go to school out there. Maybe I'd live with my sister.
I know it's awhile off and I've learned my lesson that life WILL happen in the midst of making other plans. What do you guys think?

1 Comments:
I chose option A or D! For what that's worth hehe. If you go to Austin, see if you can get a job with Lake Travis HS, it's beautiful around there.. Westlake would be the yuppieland. You seemed pretty unhappy at DHS, you may not want to hold on to something that makes you miserable. Option C sounds like it would work out the smoothest though.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home