Sunday, April 09, 2006

What a crappy weekend.

I need a vacation from life; just some time to take up space and just exsist.

* edit * alright, I just needed a little motivation. I got it from:

1. Muse
2. tortilla soup from OTB
3. forcing myself to run and do weights on this beautiful day. ( wtf, i know right? sarah? run? )
4. rent.com scoping out 1-bedroom apartments...getting excited over what I can now afford in central locations for whatever job I might have.
5. Remembering my home will no longer be a frat house, and that I will now be able to rediscover my love for interior design
6. Encouragement from D-man about my classes
7. Being at peace with me and Matt's "future or no?" issues. Que sera sera. That's good enough for now.
8. Realizing...."hey, I don't have to do JACK SHIT this summer!" Only 32 work days left! ( FYI, I will probably get a part time job, so I can buy a bunch of crap and travel ) Aaaaah can't wait......

I feel so much better now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home