5 quirks.
1. I hide snacks and pocket change in various places, so if/when I find it, it's a little unexpected and happy surprise. The trick is trying to forget where I hid it. For instance, I hid a whole bag of goldfish crackers in that little cabinet above the stove where my roommate hides his expensive scotch. It was a triumphant day when I found those a month later. Same with little caches of quarters...especially when I'm uber broke and need to buy...snacks....
2. During couch lounging, like during "grey's anatomy" , "simpsons", or "wife swap" with Matt, we fight over the primo spot; sandwiched in between the back cushions and the other person. This is where it is most snug and warm, and the outside person has to dangle their feet off into the cold air. I've been losing a lot lately, because he cheats and weasles his way into the good spot while I'm half asleep. I gotta get on that. :)
3. I often pull my long sleeves over my hands when shutting car doors. This isn't because I'm a germ-a-phobe...it's because for some reason I get shocked like, everytime I touch metal. the fabric kinda cushions the shock. I must have an electric personality...
4. If I eat fast food, I eat my sandwich first, then fries. Or, at Taco Cabana...taco first, then chips and queso. It's never, ever any different. It bothers me when I see other people eat a side dish before their main dish, too.
5. My learning style after taking this "in-depth" learning test is called ' concrete random'. This basically means that I don't mind information being presented at random, or chaotically, but I need to organize it for myself, somehow. I think this translates into so many aspects of my life. My desk at work? It looks neat. I've got framed pictures, stacks of file folders, yeah; a lot of stacks of stuff. I never throw anything away so nothing's really organized, but there is an illusion of a 'system'. Yeah, I'm all about the illusion. I plan things out, sometimes years ahead of time to make myself feel at ease. Do I follow the plan? Not usually. :)
Oh, which reminds me, I received a huge, HUGE "sign" today at work. I think I know for sure my fate and I am so glad I've decided! Here goes nothing!
Wait, I have to add one more "quirk" that I've had bestowed upon me. Anything I do or say anything remotely "ghetto" or "white trash", Matt calls " GTOWN!" (Garland). I guess this is in retaliation to my llama talk. Licking spilled rum & coke off my shirt? "GTOWN!" Suggesting we make out behind the dumpster at Cool Bean's? "GTOWN!" Wearing my favorite jeans with the little rip in the seam so you can see a sliver of my undies? ( who cares...guys do that all the time )...Gtown. What's awesome is that Julie ( see below ) and I made a gtown gang sign.
G Tizzy.

1 Comments:
I get electrocuted every time I close my car door too! I always touch it with my wrist first to ground it. I eat my side dishes first, sometimes even dessert-- eating with me must have been a very bothersome experience for you hehe. Best of luck pursuing your fate, being decided after so long is such a good feeling.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home