Friday, March 31, 2006

Ohmygosh guys. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry today.

" Whole lotta Weave" girl and " Chill Biscuit" boy wouldn't stop laughing during our oral practice with the cd today. I figured they were giggling because the dude on the cd sounded funny, so I just kept glaring at them hoping they would stop. I had already given weave girl a detention because she had said " whatever" really loud and valley-girlish when I told her to please stop talking during the bellringer. It got quiet enough when I started giving my cool lesson about how the French have it bass-ackwards when it comes to the floors in the building. How, what we call the second floor is their first floor, and the ground floor is the " rez de chausée". They liked saying that. Anyway, I'm writing something on the side dry erase board, the one closest to the students and "chill biscuit" answers something correctly. I smile at him with a mighty " très bien!" He has his hands folded neatly on his desk.....and his pants and belt around his ankles.

He was wearing shorts, but I could not tell this at that moment because his uniform shirt was so oversized. No one else except for chill biscuit and whole-lotta-weave knew what was going on, they just saw that I had stopped talking, had put my marker down, and was bright red as I walked to my desk for an office referral. I had sucked my lips into my mouth so the laughs wouldn't come out, but whole-lotta-weave was rolling on the floor from my reaction. It was then the entire class realized the de-pantsing ( which is an autmatic referral under the heading of "sexually acting out", even if it was because the kiddo was too hot in my room ) annnnnnnd that was it. The last 15 minutes of class on a Friday anyway is so freaking hard to control anyway.I did the shitty teacher thing and assigned them a bunch of homework and sent chill biscuit to the office.

Thirty Seven teaching days left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home