Sunday, March 26, 2006

Things that Suck:

1. Tab energy drink. Like Crystal, I am an impulse buyer and I see the pink can and remembered all those summers at my grandma and grandpa's drinking tab and Five Alive. Well, this tastes nothing like what old Tab tasted like. It has an aftertaste of cucumbers and dirt. By far the worst energy drink I've ever had.
2. PBS, as of late. The Lawrence Welk Show reruns? All these "Magic Moments" and Barry Manilow concerts with old people jumping up and down in the audience waving around glow sticks like some geriatric rave? Yuck. I'm so close to subscribing to cable.
3. Ihop's eggs benedict. The holandaise sauce tasted and looked like runny snot. Sorry, but it did.
4. The weather. I don't know how to dress when I get up in the morning. It's supposed to get cold again. It's making my allergies go crazy, which is triggering my asthma. Allergy medicine makes me go to sleep, even if it's non-drowsy. And asthma, well if you don't have it, it feels like when you drink a milk shake and the shake gets stuck in the straw, causing you to have to suck harder. My lungs feel like the straw. Some mornings I wake up with a sore rib cage from fighting to breathe. Bronchodilators make my heart race with that jittery feeling. To me that's worse than not being able to breathe sometimes.
4. My lack of motivation to work out :( :( due to #3
5. My GRE study book. Or maybe I don't know how to use it correctly yet...

After reading my blog, Matt came home from his double to go out with me. He really surprises me sometimes. He would say " set the bar low...set the bar low..." And I hate to say this, but actually, I really am appreciating the little things with him. Thus, he is not setting the bar low. We simply are facilitating appreciation of each other. :)

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM , Blogger crystal said...

Ha! I saw a Tab drink while I was at the store the other day, and I almost bought it because I remembered one of my elementary school friends love it, and I wondered what it tasted like. Then I recalled to some degree that I didn't like the taste when I was little, so trying it now was silly (when I'm trying not to drink too much 'coke' or soda -- or 'pop' as they call it up here in the NW).

So I finally talked myself out of spending money on it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home