Had a fabulous weekend, I think Operation Suzi Rescue just may work! Without even having to ask, my friend Jessie is trying to hook her up with a job at Citibank, and her mother -- well, let's just say I have her mom's endorsement. ( More like an awkward desperate tearful plea to get her in a better situation ), but that's another story. It sucks because I can see both sides. R. has made her a more confident person; her inner beauty shows more and I think it's because of his love. If I were in her shoes and I found out the world was trying to manipulate my life ( even for my own benefit ) , I would be resentful. So it's touchy. I know she loves this dude so I'm not going to even going to touch that...but if they were away from Lubbock, I just think the things that need to happen would take care of themselves. Anyway. I feel bad meddling, really. I feel like it's almost kind of selfish...I want her to be MY crazy fun roommate. We've talked about living together since we were like 14. Sigh.
But going to Pete's was insanely fun...in true Suzi fashion, she jumped on the stools and belted out " them boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong" . We stayed at the wedding for like an hour. I do believe that was the most boring wedding I've ever attended...the bride was gorgeous though. I couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy; pretty white dress, sparkly ring, huge party dedicated to you, hot legitimate honeymoon sex in Jamaica. Stupid girly feelings. Boo.
Alright well, Oprah-watching in bed is calling.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home