Edit. ( This is what happens when you wake up at 6:30 AM on a saturday ). They need to change the name from myspace to hookup.com . Yes, I'm lame and searched all my former friends, classmates, and current coworkers. I found that about half of the ones of whom I knew were married or in a serious relationship, were advertising themselves as single. I guess that's not really a big deal; my boyfriend is one of these people and it doesn't really bother me anymore. I found my friend's husband's profile, of which he swore to her that he took it down because he was contacting exes. All his journal entries were about how his wife drove him insane. I'm all for venting to an anonymous audience. But, if I found it so easily, wouldn't she? If youre wanting to have a down-low thing, DON'T LIST YOUR FULL NAME AS SEARCHABLE! Geez. I have heard myspace hook-ups as the demise of two marriages so far. Then again, I have friends who have actually met their current loves on myspace. ( No, not me. Matt was a facebook hook-up :-) ) The moral of the story is: if you're in a situation where you know you can't be 100 % free from temptation of fascinating people, don't list yourself as single on myspace. That is all.
twentysomething
Be calm, Be brave, It'll be ok.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home