It was 90 degrees today. 90! My pasty self welcomed spring by running around the park. Why is running outside so much harder then running on a treadmill? I'm a baby.
I swear I need mood stablizers some days. I went offff on Matt via text message for erasing the nice things I thought I wrote on his facebook wall. Now I wonder, did I actually put anything up? My brain's fried this week.
Something weird has happened and it is adding to my ridiculous paranoia that I've always had. During my lunch break at work I like to read stuff off the internet...cnn, http://www.slate.com, blogs , anything interesting. I clicked a link off slate to a photo slide show of your typical art photography...clicked another link linked to that page and it seemed to be the same thing. I lazily clicked through and looked at the pictures of lions, flowers, abandoned buildings...and out of nowhere came a picture of naked folk. It took a second to register and then I was like " Oh my god! " before I could x- out of it. Before I knew it, there was a big black X in the corner of the screen and then the system crashed. I have a feeling the picture had a virus on it, even though I didn't download anything. My worst fear is, some algorithm in the school network somehow detected that a pornographic picture popped up, and my computer has been disabled so 'big brother' can search every site I've ever visited! ( Which, I have nothing to hide...but still...I can't imagine having to talk to an administrator, so HOW did the porn show up on your computer?) Ugh. I had nightmares about it all night. David told me a story about a band director who got fired for printing kiddie porn off at school...but thats totally different and ILLEGAL and SICK. What I want to know is, how in the hell did a picture of nudie patooties get stuck in with pictures of some freakin' flowers and animals?? My computer still won't start...my friend with the CS masters says that I probably have nothing to worry about, except that my computer may be infected with a virus. The thing's a dinosaur, so I don't really care about that. Uff, the things you have to worry about these days.
I got an e-mail from my best friend in Lubbock, stating that she and her boyfriend are going to get married in Vegas in August perhaps. What. is.with. everyone. Although I like the guy, THIS IS THE WORST IDEA EVER. Operation Suzi Rescue is now in full swing. We are going to a wedding in Dallas this month, at which we intend to get crazy drunk. The plan is to talk up Dallas and how great it is, and how much fun we would have as roommates. This has been our dream since we were 15...it's time to do it before the whole " I'm getting married" thing. I know I get that way too...please shoot me if I start telling people that I'm going to Vegas. A 6-month trial period of us living together in Dallas would be so great for both of us...me for finding out what the hell I want out of life, and her, to figure out if she reeaaallly wants to be married to a 21 year-old child who has probably another good 4 years of school and being supported financially ( by her ). Oh, Jesus. The things women do to screw up their lives. We're all in such a rocky boat.
In another news, masala wok was the perfect Indian food fix that I needed. It's kinda the chipotle of Indian food, but since I'm kind of new to it, it was very "accessible".
I need some sleep and maybe an injection of midol or straight up endorphins.

3 Comments:
boo for periods.
does suzi read this?
nope. but she knows how i feel about this. she has told me before " this is crazy, but...". if she got mad, we'd have a smack down and all would be well again.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home