I deleted the post that I posted a few posts ago (ha) because my commenter was right, it was irresponsible of me to talk like that as a teacher. However, it makes me sad that today people are quick to judge and come up with solutions when they haven't walked a mile in another person's shoes. As a caucasian college-educated woman, I don't know what it's like to be a teenaged black girl. I can observe, but yeah, I don't have the right to come up with a solution. A universal solution just doesn't make sense in this case, the case of what I was talking about before.
I don't like being contraversial. So I think from now on I'm going to keep my opinions err, not on the interweb, and stick to blogging about food, love, and random crap. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home