Joyeux Poisson d'Avril!
April Fool's is alled April Fish in France. Don't ask me why.
2 days ago I celebrated my half birthday, because I am cool enough to have a half birthday. Twenty Three and a half now....wheeeee
Muchas problemas con the roommates. #1 is bogarting the thermostat keeping it around 65 degrees at all times, and tries to charge us for the insane rates hike. #2 has developed a new illegal (?) habit, and me and #1 don't want anything to do with it. We live in a house built in the 50's, and there's a massive pine tree out front. Its roots are destroying the plumbing. Our toilet backed up and flooded the bathroom again, and is now leaking crap into the front yard in front of my window. So until Monday, I have to drive to the gas station down the street to go potty because I won't dare set foot in roommate 2's bathroom. I know I haven't been the best roomie either. I'm not around a whole lot to do the whole cleaning thing. My theory is, I'm not around to make the mess either....but yeah. Sometimes you just have to suck it up. I'll try to be better about that. What's worse is the lease is up in June and I don't know where I'll be. It looks like I'll be living alone because after much thought, even if S. comes down here, R. will too, and they will live together. I wouldn't want to live with the 2 of them. Too weird. Me and Matt aren't ready for the whole cohabitation thing, and I can't promise to be reliable to my friends who are looking to sign leases now. I don't knowwww where I'll beeee. That drives me crazy.
My dad might be moving back to Jersey which is exciting for me, cause I'd have a place to stay and an excuse to travel. And now I can afford it...
I'm going dancing tonight con mi corazon, fun fun fun :-D

1 Comments:
how can you be 23 and a HALF when I'm not even 23 yet. Sigh...its not fair. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home