Be calm, Be brave, It'll be ok.
posted by Twentysomething @ 7:59 PM 2 Comments
ha.I cry during TV shows all the time. And I always think I'm so dumb because it's just a TV show. It's good to know I'm not alone (though I don't watch grey's anatomy)
It is hard not to cry when the mom is tellin her daughter she's dying...awww. I cried too. Oh, and don't let any guy pick on you about your shoes. Cute shoes are one of the simple keys to happiness...I'm convinced. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I'm having one of those "where is my life going?!?!" kind of experiences right now...but it's been pretty fun so far.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
ha.
I cry during TV shows all the time. And I always think I'm so dumb because it's just a TV show. It's good to know I'm not alone (though I don't watch grey's anatomy)
It is hard not to cry when the mom is tellin her daughter she's dying...awww. I cried too.
Oh, and don't let any guy pick on you about your shoes. Cute shoes are one of the simple keys to happiness...I'm convinced. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home