Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dawg I got tagged like a mug by Casey.

1. 3 Things that scare me: cancer, social conservatives, cats
2. 3 People who make me laugh: Mikeymo, Matt, David Sedaris
3. 3 Things I love: "The Office", weiner dogs, sour cream apple pies
4. 3 Things I hate: traffic, bills, tests
5. 3 Things I don’t understand: neurochemistry/the mind-body connection, why my students can't behave, for even 5 minutes, people who pierce their nether regions
6. 3 Things on my desk: My ancient compy, a stack of paper, a framed picture of my parents and I when I was a baby
7. 3 Things I’m doing right now: keeping warm under my quilt, listening to the weather report on TV, and besides typing, uhh....chewing on my collar?
8. 3 Things I want to do before I die: Get my masters, be a mom, and be the pie taste-tester at the state fair
9. 3 Things I can do: Speak French with a Texas twang, make a zesty yet delcious salsa, and party all night long :)

10. 3 Things I can’t do: pee standing up, excell in math, down shots of liquor in one gulp without gagging
11. 3 Things I think you should listen to: Imogen Heap, Damien Rice, Guster
12. 3 Things you should never listen to: Hinder's "lips of an angel", Nickelback, Clay Aiken. Sorry. He sucks.
13.3 things I would like to learn: How to make tons of money without having to leave the house, how my dad makes wine, and about 5 other languages, like Japanese, German, Spanish, Itallian, Mandarin
14. 3 Favorite foods: Thai curried chicken, chips and salsa, browniesandpie <--- one word ;)
15. 3 things you drink a lot of: diet dr. pepper, water, booze
16. 3 Shows I watched as a kid: Sessame Street, Fraggles, Rainbow Bright
17. 3 People I’m tagging (to do this meme): Crystal, Lindsey, Mikeymo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home