I worked out really hard today...you know that really awful "Fergalicious" song? I, of course, changed some of the lyrics for motivation:
" I'm up in the gym just workin' on my fitness
Sarah-licious! Ch-ch-ch-check it out!"
Rewarded myself with Hawaiian salmon with this wasabi tartar sauce and a freakin awesome salad from kathleens' art cafe. YUM!!
And, realized that sometimes it is possible for boys and girls, and yes -- even "exes", to be great friends. I have something rare in this friendship...where I can say whatever I want or need to say, and I won't be judged or condemned. I'm lucky.
I'm so proud of Matt for getting a new apartment with Cruz. I am a little jealous that they get to spend so much time together... and that silly things like time, traffic, and hunger can keep us apart. There's always the weekend. Sigh. Absence makes the the heart grow....frustrated? lonely? Alright, enough of this post. This is cheesier than Carrie Bradshaw's crappy fake column on SOTC.
Labels: relationships

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home