Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I have recovered from Christmas. It was really suprisingly great! I didn't have to travel so it was nice to just see the people I wanted to see. I got a lot of great stuff. I am now the proud owner of a CHI straight iron. It doesn't look like much...and someone with naturally straight hair would say " you spend HOW much on that thing??" But for us 'fro-headed folk, it heats up to oh, 300 degrees in 5 seconds, and produces stick-straight, glossy hair in 5 minutes or less. ( Outlawed in Canada and some other states, and probably will one day burn your house down. ) But my hair looks awesome!

The food, oh man...the food. Every delicacy I deprived myself of in the last few weeks I endulged in. Cookies, pumpkin pie, stove top stuffing, green bean caserole, Peruvian Cousa (sp?), and lotsa wine. My tummy's back but I'm not caring too much because I know what to do to work it off now.

I've spend a lot of quality time with Matt and we've been going strong. I feel very much at ease with his family and he says he is with mine. I know Christmas is supposed to be a happy, bubbly time for couples and we need to get off the holiday high before we make any um, permanent decisions....but 07 is looking like it is going to be a very lucky year.

So now for the rest of Christmas break...I'm going to listen to music and clean and read. Fred sent me some "smog", which I really like. They're like Johnny Cash or Ray LaMontagne...folky. Otherwise I've been listening to The Decemberists and new-ish stuff from Doves ( a band kind of like Coldplay I've liked since I was a senior in high school )

COUCH TIME! But if your bored, here's my Christmas, in pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahbeth

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home