So I think I've seen the funniest 'Office' episode....and almost every week, I prove myself wrong! This show is GOLD! Seriously, the best part of Thursday.
Today was good because I gave the students busy work while I made a 6 foot tall intricate Eiffel Tower including lights for the christmas door decorating contest. I am determined to win the pizza party for my kids. Well, ok, mostly for me.
I think everything does happen for a reason; having more time to take the GRE gave me some more time to look into programs.........I almost applied for the wrong major. If I want to be a diagnostician I have to go the Special Ed route. The good news is, the school of education is easier to get into.
Oh, and speaking of special kids, desk-throwing student from my old homeroom class is now in juvie for allegedly killing his sister. I think that's all I can say about that. It's all just really, really sad how the system en masse just fails, over and over.
I need the weekend. I need sleep. Gahhhh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home