Saturday, December 09, 2006

Those of you who know David ( my college boyfriend of 2.5 years ), and just all-around-good-guy-everyone's-buddy....his mother passed away last night.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He truly is the glue of his family and I can't imagine what he's having to go through right now. He's finally graduating college next weekend...so you can imagine how this is a major, unexpected blow.

When we were together, his mom knitted me a red scarf for Christmas. I never wore it because I have 3 other scarfs....and I don't even wear scarfs. Well, today, in honor of you Mrs. D, I will wear your scarf.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow. My heart goes out to him. I will pray. Can you do me a favor? What is his address?
I need to send him a card.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home