Monday, December 04, 2006

what i ate today:

2 granola bars
soup
crackers
peanut butter sandwich
sugar free apple juice

what i wanted to eat today:

naan & chicken tikka masala
bratwurst
chips and salsa
chicken fried steak
eagle brand bar cookies
a bottle of riesling
tacos

I feel like an addict. This is ridiculous...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:41 PM , Blogger crystal said...

I tried this a while back, but it didn't work. Maybe you;re better and more dedicated than me.

http://fitday.com/

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger lindsey. said...

I'm in the computer lab, and I can only see from the top of the girl in front of me's eyes and up. . but she looks just like you! So I thought I'd leave you a comment.

Eating habits. . are. . hard to break. Wish I had advice to make it easier, but I don't. It takes something like 21 days to create a habit and 40 to become a lifestyle. Keep that in mind!

 
At 11:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh that was me. . I'm not on my computer, I'm confused.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home