Monday, December 18, 2006

Oh I guess I should mention I've lost 9 LBS in the past 3 weeks!!! :-D

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:16 PM , Blogger crystal said...

awesome!

I wish I could do that... I need to get skinny for my wedding! seriously.

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Twentysomething said...

youre getting married though, lucky.

oh wait did i say that out loud? ;)

 
At 7:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats, what diet plan are you following?

 
At 2:01 PM , Blogger Twentysomething said...

It's called the " too broke and stressed to eat" diet. And the "work-out-like-a-fiend-to-'fergalicious' " diet.

It's all about to go to hell though. I've been watching Paula Dean on Food Network make hot toddies and christmas cookies...and I think that's how I want to spend my weekend.

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger crystal said...

dont do it dont do it. be strong.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home