I'm allergic to something new that made me break out in hives from head to toe. It's either:
- crunchy peanut butter
- tide 'april fresh' detergent
- fun
...matt's roommate thinks I'm alleric to fun. I feel better now only because Matt bought me the benedryl strips that melt on your tongue. That stuff is awesome. I'm watching Nacho Libre about to go to David's graduation party. Besides possibly harboring some sort of deadly allergen, the weather is great and I am totally psyched about keg beer and college folk. It sucks that I'm going alone since Matt is working the overnight, but maybe I guess I'll know a few people there. UNT has its share of Van Wilders, going on their 7th yr of college. :)
I'm also embarking on my last week of school before the break. So, I probably wont post for awhile.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home