Soooooo, I took the GRE. Fiery pit of death comes to mind. I did OK. Being timed freaked the hell out of me, as when I practiced by myself...I never timed it. And that was dumb. The vocab stuff was easy because all that was kind of fun to study, but my verbal score went down because of all the reading passages. You have like, 5 seconds to read and fully understand the author's intent and answer questions designed to trick you. It's SAT on crack.
but wait!
I think I just wasted 150 dollars HAHAHAHAHHA...........I found the link for program requirements for special ed at TWU and um, I don't see anything about even having to take this test. Same with UTSA. You have to make a 1000 combined at UT.
So, this is good news I guess. It's always good to challenge yourself. Now for sweet, sweet sleep.
Labels: school

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home