Saturday, January 06, 2007

I saw Notes on a Scandal last night. Really good...in that guilty pleasure sort of way. The story made me hate Judi Dench and Cate Blanchett, but then completely understand why they did what they did. Read the review that I linked to. I'm don't really agree with it, as most 14-15 boys I know, I want to smack upside the head they are so immature and crazy. The teen in this movie is really good-looking and I felt awful for thinking so, but I looked him up on imdb and the actor is 18 NOT 15, so I felt better. It's like a Harry Potter crush.

Of course, Matt grilled me " you're a teacher, would you ever do that? do you think any of your students are cute? DO THEY HIT ON YOU???"

*smack*. No silly. You don't want to even go anywhere near that road. And besides, I don't have the personality for it( weak, lonely, clinging to youth, craving attention )

I had some male teachers back in the day who were horrible. Girls sitting on their laps, flirting, favoritism.

Anyway, speaking of which, I go back to work on Monday. I feel like I've been gone for months....here's hoping the last semester will go by fast!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home