Does anyone know how to get the labels in the template? They're not showing up on my blog.
I AM LE BORED!! I promised myself I would not complain, because the alternative would have to be...me at work. JE SUIS PLEIN D'ENNUI!
1. Who Made You Smile today? Umm, no one. I have not had human contact except for sales people today.
2. What were you doing at 9 this morning? Asleep, dreaming about men in kilts chasing me and finding secret passage ways in my grandparents house
3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? chowing down on the last frosted sugar cookies of the batch
4. What is something that happened to you in 1995? I wore knee socks a lot...I turned 13, was in 7th grade....1995 was when Suzi and I pacted to be best friends, aww
5. What is the last thing you said aloud? "BLAHHHH" when both people I texted to go out for a few drinks said they had to go to bed early for work.
6. How many different things did you drink today? coke, water
7. What color is your toothbrush?clear/pink
8. What was the last thing you bought?A sexay top to wear on new year's
9. Who made you upset today? no one really, I was sad that Matt is working 24/7..
10. What color is your front door? forest green
11. Where do you keep your change?in my wallet or my emergency change cup
12. What is the weather like today? overcast, 60s
13. What is the best ice-cream flavor? coffee heath bar crunch or sweet cream
15. When was the last rainbow you saw? in sticker form, on the back of a jeep in the parking lot...and that would be everyday. my neighbors are out and proud.
16. What size shoe do you wear? 7.5
17. Do you have a sister? Emily
18. Are you very random? Not lately
19. Do you want to cut your hair? It needs to grow out for a few more months, I will probably um "wash" it to make my "natural" reds stand out
20. Are you over the age of 25? no but it's inching eerily close
21. Do you talk alot? I can. Most people who meet me for the first time think I'm shy or stand-offish. ( I know...right? Crazy.)
22. Do you watch The OC? Never seen it in my life
23. Does your screen name have an 'x' in it? nope!
24. Do you know anyone called Steve? sure don't
.25. Do you make up your own words? not really. I try to use my GRE words a lot
26. Are you ticklish? I've learned to control it
27. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter A: Amy
29. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'B'. Brent
30. Who's the 4th person on your missed calls list? Matt
31. What did the last text message you recieved say?"Hmm we gotta go to bed on time but what are your plans for tomorrow"?
32. Do you chew with your mouth open? I try not to but I bet I do when I'm by myself
33. Do you have curly hair? Yeah, but not cute pretty ringlets. More like the 'fro of death
34. What is the next concert you're going to? I don't have any planned, how sad
35. Who is the coolest person in your life? ehh....my friends are so not cool...
36. Wanna be held by "someone" right now? YES. I am still bitter that Matt is 45 minutes away shacking up with his buddy-buddy roommate
37. What is the last thing you ate? cookie
38. Have you seen the movie 'Donnie Darko'?sure have
39. Do you have work tomorrow? no....more bumming around.
40. Is marriage in your future? It damn well better be. I mean....whatever will be will be
41. When was the last time you said 'I love you'? today on the phone
42. What should you be doing right now? cleaning
44. Do you believe in love at first sight? No, unless you've had a year long internet romance before you actually meet!
45. Are you a heavy sleeper? sometimes
46. When was the last time you used a skateboard? Ive never
47. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks? the only one Ive seen was 'night at the museum'. It was ok.
48. What kind of mobile phone do you have? my year and a half old sanyo flip phone
49. What are you listening to right now? Scrubs on tv
.50. Are you currently depressed? No, a little lonely, a little bummed.
Poooor meeee......
Labels: entertainment

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home