I've been lying on the couch for 3 hours watching "man vs. wild" on discovery channel. Every episode, Bear Grylls is dropped from a plane in some remote, awful, desolate area. In the one I'm watching right now, he jumped into a frozen lake in the alps, jumps out, strips naked so as not to die from hyperthermia, throws his union jack boxers aside and does naked push-ups. Rowr.
Besides being hot and British, this show is really informative. I know if I were ever lost in the wilderness ( ha, I know that would really never happen....I don't leave the couch these days)...I would probably die in the first hour. But maybe with my new knowledge of how to eat maggots as a source of protein, I could prolong my life by 15 minutes.
I'm saving energy so I can party later tonight. I've felt sick and achey off and on for a few days now, and worried because a lot of people are sick with the flu right now.
Anyway, happy New Year, whatever you do or wherever you go.
Labels: entertainment

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home