I never thought I would think this, but after hearing about Sadam's hanging...and thinking about executions in general....I'm not so keen on the death sentence anymore.
I can't watch things like " the green mile" or capote or any of those French guillotine-y movies. I just think there are better forms of punishment....and we as humans are supposed to be a more advanced society.We know so much more about mental illness and sociopathology and just plain evil, you think that by now, there would be a more effective way to abolish and deter heinous crimes.
I went to my paternal granparents' 50th aniversary party today...it was quite funny. Grandpa got a playboy bunny robe and grandma got a see-through night gown. Ewww. Their marital advice was, marry somone who travels a lot on business. Sad, but sounds kind of practical!
Anyway. I really don't feel good...sucks that tomorrow is NYE.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home