Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's obscene how lazy I've been.

I'm still in Denton...again, SUPPOSED to take the GRE today, but because of good ol' Gerry Ford...all state facilities are closed. Therefore, I get another free re-schedule. Whatever.

NYE: It was nice, Matt and I got dressed up and went to Hailey's, the non-dive bar in Denton. There was no cover and live music. We snuggled in a booth in the corner and sipped our drinks, kissed at midnight and were asleep by 1. Nice n simple.

Boredom set in yesterday, so we decided to just get some wings at Matt's favorite hang-out, Texas Jive. That turned into um, shots of jager, games of pool, telling intricate stories of our pasts, 12 drinks between us and...me doing karaoke and dancing. Waaaay fun.

It's been nice being off work at pretty much the same time. I keep telling myself that I shouldn't get used to it...all the naps, boggle playing, chinese food...monday will come sooner than later. I'm just about ready though to overhaul my French class. I'm amazed how after a week I feel like I can do it again, and do it well.

The working out needs to start again tomorrow. That's all I'm going to say about that.

I know I'll enjoy the last 5 days of my break though, we're going to see bodyworlds ! Yay dead people.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM , Blogger lindsey. said...

bodyworlds was pretty fascinating. i liked the fetus' in jars, it's evolution right before your eyes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home