Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Oh so yeah, I'm back at work. A few things about that:

1. New teacher in the room next door ( there have only been permanent subs so far ): The school secretary introduced us and she didn't even have to tell me the new girl's name before we, in unison, oh-my-godded and hugged. Turns out I've known this girl since we were first graders, and went to school together all the way through senior year. She's doing an awesome job for a first-year. It's only been 2 days for her but I'm kind of jealous of her smoothe transition.

2. I got a raise, if you can call it that! I'm going to be manning the computer lab for the credit recovery kids an hour after school a couple days a week. This translates to like, 400 more dollars a month. Conscience says pretend like I didn't come across this money and save it, the kid inside me says " I need a lot of new cool shit".

3. I'm actually having fun again. Let's see how long that lasts.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

things are looking up :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home