Saturday, July 21, 2007

I finally found the newer "format" album, "dog problems". This music makes me so incredibly happy and is a perfect summer soundtrack. I'm sad I had to miss their concert when I was doing training last week.
This song especially rocks my socks. ( it takes a second to sync up in quicktime but it's worth it, it'll make you smile :) )

I'm watching a show on history channel about cults and debating whether or not I should give into the hype and buy a 30 dollar harry potter book, or just wait until it's on sale for 50 cents on amazon and all the spoilers are out....heh heh.

I'm actually really excited about this Austin thing. I dig free "vacations".....and teachers really know how to party. The people I've met so far ( besides the uppity girls that I found out were from another school and not my own ), are really interesting. All ages. We're going to Barton Springs one of the days and I heard that's a lot of fun.

I hope I don't forget anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home