**Ok, distraction for sunday morning.**
Things on my desk.
My monitor
a hand-written budget that I'm not following
a sewing needle
a hair tie
sunglasses
mouse and mouse pad
3 pairs of earings
a plain silver ring
a red grading pen
webcam
speakers
glue stick
DISD counseling request forms that I need to take to school
a framed pic of me and my sis
my digital camera
craft glue
a "super cup" of pens, pencils, scissors
12 cents
a spool of thread
a box of diskettes
Back to bed.

2 Comments:
Bloggers have God on their site
Web is helping spread the faith Gannett News Service When Lee Anne Millinger got the grim news that she needed a kidney transplant, prayers for her well-being began to flow from her family, her Presbyterian ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a ##free## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##free## related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home