Tuesday, February 07, 2006

backseat2


backseat2
Originally uploaded by sarahsblogpix.
We're ok. We were ok, and hopefully we'll be ok.

...this is just what happens when two very busy people try to have a semblance of a relationship.

" baby, i can't study until i know you're not mad. "
" but i am"
*squabble squabble*

" write this down, read it everytime you feel this way: 'you are beautiful, crazy, and smart, and i love you for all those reasons. i will never phase you out..you'd figure it out. (laughs) stop worrying. stop trying to find little things to fight about because things are going well.' "
"ok. i'm better now. go study."

If you watched " Bridget Jones' Diary: The Edge of Reason", you'd probably get a good idea of how I've been acting. It's not pretty and I need to stop. I hate that I can relate so much to a fictional character ( except I'd never get to go to Thailand and trip on 'shrooms with my job. )

I'm just batty. I now accept it as part of my personality & charm. I realize that I am in good company though.

While hunting for pictures to demonstrate my point that my craziness is genetic, I came across so many old pictures that made me smile.

I compiled them here

Maybe you'll see something you haven't seen in awhile ;).

Tomorrow I'm going to tell 3 tales of ridiculousness. Stay tuned faithful readers and sarahblog addicts ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home