cadburry2
I hoarded this cadburry egg in my desk for a week. During the Easter season, I usually eat about 4 of these. In 9 days, I've lost 3 pounds by cutting out sugar, soda, excess alcohol and starches. I've done something excercizey every day. Since this little guy was a gift to me from my mentor, I just had to eat it, and only eat ONE.
Here you can see the sugary goo within. I wonder how they get the yellow center so perfect; not mixed with the white.
You don't look very attractive eating a cadburry egg. Biting into it doesn't really work because the goo would ooze right out and you'd have to slurp it off your hand. It is best to eat the egg alone. I usually nibble a hole, then slowly chip the bits of chocolate away from the hollow part. When the goo is exposed, I lick it off my finger. I guess it would be more dainty to get a small teaspoon for goo consumption, but like I said -- egg is best eaten by oneself. When all the goo is gone, I eat the rest of the chocolate shell.
The cadburry egg has approximately 1,999 calories. It is a meal within itself.
Or, you can eat it with hot n/ spicy tabasco cheez its if you're broke and that's all you're going to eat that day, in my case.
I have an interview in Gtown on Monday. Gotta bust out the ol' pants suit. Wheeeeee!


1 Comments:
Yumm. candy is definitely the reason for the Easter season-- It has the best by far. I refrigerate my cadbury eggs, I guess it makes it a bit easier to eat in the company of others as well.
Hope you have yourself a good weekend! Or at least better than the last one.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home