The week's going well after a "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" sorta day Monday. More on that later.
Matt had to get a TB test for his job. I've had one before...they hurt like a mother...4-pronged little bugger stabbed in the non-fleshy part of your forearm. If you have it, you're supposed to break out in hives. Matt was fine after he got his, except it turned a little red. The nurse at his job said he didn't have it, just that at one time ( probably when he lived in Peru ) was exposed to it. He will have to get chest scans once in awhile. This freaked me out. The freakin consumption?! He told me not to worry but isn't life ironic; I was flipping through the channels and landed on PBS...a show about the tuberculosis epidemic in Peru. How, somehow the strain there is resistant. There wasn't the right kind of drugs in South America, so this Korean American doctor smuggles antiobiotics from Harvard Medical School. It's really strange; nothing's working. Is there a preventative vaccine for this? Crystal, you might want to look into this before you go. People are dying. It's really sad.
I think I found a sport I like -- raquetball. Don't get me wrong, I totally suck...but the premise is pretty easy to follow...chase the ball. Hit it.
I broke my "diet" only on 3 occasions this week, which is not bad for me when it comes to diets. My cheat foods were:
* pineapple red curry from thai ocha
* chicken strips, mashed potatoes, and cole slaw
* a cadburry egg
Ah, yes. The cadburry egg. I will devote a whole entry to the glory that is cadburry tomorrow. I took pictures.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home