I swear, this is the life. 4 day work week, 3 day weekend. This is how it should always be.
3 first-year teachers + no work on friday =
4 margaritas
8 shiner bocks
1 miller lite
3 little bitches
3 mind erasers
5 long island iced teas
3 instances of falling out of chairs on the roof of Cool Beans'
I feel surprisingly good today. I'm going to dye easter eggs ( alone I guess, I'll get to why in a minute ), take pictures of them, then crack them open to make deviled eggs to take to my mom's on sunday. May and I are going to see our friends Danny, James, and my roommate Andrew ( all white dudes, haha ) perform in MARIACHIS AGUILAS! tonight at Rubber Gloves.
Matt will not be in attendance because his baby nephew Arthur was born yesterday. He was born with a previously undetected heart defect, and is now undergoing surgery. The whole family is camping out at Childrens' hospital. I can't imagine, open heart surgery on a newborn :( I hope for the best. MienLu needs a brother.
Have a Good Friday, all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home