There are these "pretty" emo boys that live across the street. They are in a band and they practice all the time. I can hear them in my room so sometimes I just lie on my bed and listen. I don't know if there are vocals to the music...but the music by itself is pretty good. I've seen them load up their instruments, hair-in-eyes and all.
Today driving up to the house, one of them who looks like the curly-haired drummer from the strokes walked to the mailbox in all his skinny glory in boxers and flip flops. Stood there and looked at his bills not even noticing I was like 6 feet away.
That was like, the hottest thing ever. I would love to have that confidence.That " what's up, it's hot, I'm walking around in my underwear, cause i don't care" confidence. If it were a girl, no matter how fit and trim ,hanging out in her undies or bathing suit for that matter, the general consensus would say," that whore!" Stupid double standards.
PS I want Debra Messing's hair.
the NOT-YOUR-EVERY-DAY-SURVEY (40 questions)
1. What's in the glove box of your car? insurance papers and the manual. ( I'm keeping the new car pretty clean )
2.Favorite classes in college ( or high school ): physiological psychology, beverage survey, french cinema
3. Shampoo brand: dove, extra moisturizing
4. Favorite piece of furniture you own: I would have to say the ikea desk, since Matt assembled it and I bought it. A close second is my brass bed, but it's a hand-me-down from my aunt
5. Idea of a really good first date: A meal ( doesn't have to be expensive, but make sure it's someplace unique, with really tasty food ) and either a movie ( something you can have a conversation about during the meal) or a good yet small venue concert. Maybe drinks after in moderation.
6.Favorite fruit: pineapple
7. Pick a passage from a favorite book: hmm, how about: " Then, abruptly, familiarly, and as usual with no warning, he thought he felt his mind dislodge itself and teeter, like insecure luggage on an overhead rack." -- 'For Esmé with Love and Squalor', JD Salinger ( Nine Stories )
8. What would you eat for dinner if it were your last night on earth?
tomatillo salsa and chips, PF Chang's lettuce wraps, cheese fries with bacon and chives, green curry chicken with jasmine rice, mojitos, fudge brownies, and turtle cheesecake
9. Free Will or Destiny? God I hate this question. I'm more pro free-will I guess...
10. What would you sing at karaoke? " Eternal Flame" by the Bangles
11. Sweater or Sweatshirt? Sweater
12. Paris, NYC, Tokyo, or Rio de Janero? All of the above. Picking just one - Paris.
13. What do you wear to bed usually: pj pants and t-shirts, if i'm drunk or exhausted, underwear or whatever i happen to crash in
14. If you dyed your hair, what color would you dye it? I use colour experte " butternut", which always turns out reddish on my hair
15. If you went back to school, what would you study?: School Psychology
16. Gum or mints? gum
17. Recurring nightmares? I used to dream my teeth were falling out. A lot.
18. Age & location of first kiss? Uhh, 14, in a closet, some stupid boy-girl party that I didn't want to go to in the first place.
19. Describe your favorite pair of shoes: right now, my faves are slides with dainty black straps and wooden kitten heels. ( those sort of short nubby heels )
20. What movie/tv character do you feel like you relate to most? movie: Andrew Largeman (garden state) tv: cliché i know, meredith gray. ( at least i didn't say carrie from sex & the city )
21. First cd purchase: Forrest Gump soundtrack
22. First concert: Probably Raffi! ( babies of the 80's, remember raffi? Babyyy belugaaaa ) But of concerts that count, Blockbuster Rockfest '97. ( 3rd eye blind was there, matchbox 20, bush, no doubt, the nixons )
23. Do you like camping? Not so much. But I want to...I've just had bad experiences thus far. I still have fantasies about hanging out at a lake in my hammock.
24. If you were doomed to be mauled to death by an animal, what animal would you prefer that to be? Hmm. I think a killer whale, or something equally large that could swallow me whole so I wouldn't know what hit me.
25. Do you/would you own a gun?: No and no
26. What religion would you like to know more about: Mormons. I think they're fascinating.
27. Favorite food as a kid: chicken nuggets, kraft macaroni, and lol, pickled beets. ( it was the only 'vegetable' i would eat)
28. How many languages do you speak?: 2.5...( my spanish is gettin good )
29. If you were a natural disaster, would you be a tornado, hurricane, or earthquake? hurricane i guess?
30.If you could make one state in the US just go away, which state would that be? I had to think hard, and I decided on Florida. I couldn't think of anything just fabulous about it...California beats it 10 fold.
31.How many prescriptions do you take? 2
32. Lake or Ocean? ocean
33. What is the worst lie you've ever told to get out of work ( and don't say youve never lied to get out of work, because that my friend, is a lie and you know it ): lol, i told Kohl's that I was going to a wake and could not work my 3-10 PM shift. They wanted to see a program the next day, and to my luck, they just kind of forgot about it. I felt so busted.
34. Do you carry: a backpack, a satchel or "man bag", tote bag, brief case, or a backpack on wheels? a red tote bag. am waiting for the tote from urban outfitters that says " il y a une grenouille dans ma bidet" ( there's a frog in my bidet ) to go on sale.
35. Have you ever been arrested/cited for anything other than traffic violations? care to share? No. The closest I've come is chunking a recliner with some friends into Loop 289 in Lubbock.
36. Would you ever move for/with a significant other? Boyfriend: no fiance/husband: yes
37. What was the weirdest thing you had to dissect for biology?: a cow eyeball
38. Would you ever consider spending some time at a nudist colony: you know, i would consider it...it would be neat to wrap my brain around a whole different level of comfort/modesty
39. Best thing you can cook: It's not cooking, it's chopping and mixing...but salsa
40. If you were going to donate 1000 dollars to a chairty, what would that be? Good ol' Salvation Army. All the disease charities seem to have plenty. There will always be poor people.

2 Comments:
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home