Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wind is cold alright back in Dallas
The neon light from the buildings let you know you're home
You'd go way back when if you wanted to be my friend
and you'd call me, I'd understand it's true...

I don't feel like I'm falling
I don't feel like I'm falling, no
I don't feel like I'm falling down...

...Just say hello to the ground :)

--'falling' Ben Kweller

( I made a playlist with songs about cities and places, including 'chicago' by sufjan stevens, this one, 'california' by phantom planet, 'penny lane' and 'back in the ussr' by the beatles, etc etc etc)

OH HEY BRENT: I didn't have to google " the 88" : that song is on the Target commercial. How freaking appropriate right? I will be back to regular blogging in about a week, unless I get arrested for killing some 9th graders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home