Monday, April 24, 2006

Oh snaps, there are 2 French positions in my old high school.

Should I apply? Would that be pathetic?

Wouldn't that be so fucking ironic if I became an IB teacher...an administrator of the pain I endured when I was in high school?

It's not just the wine that's making me laugh right now!

Watching "Royal Tenenbaums" always makes me feel better. The tone, the mood, the pinks, the reds. The music. God that's the job I want. I want to pick soundtracks for movies. A lot of my favorite movies are that way because of their soundtrack. Harold and Maude...Royal Tenenbaums...Garden State...the Forest Gump soundtrack was the first cd I ever bought, lol. ( It was quickly replaced by 'green day'.)

I think I'm very difficult to get along with. I'm demanding. I can be messy and sometimes careless. I don't understand how simply some people can say " hey! let's move in!" And, it magically works. They don't get tired of each other.

I understand, I do. It doesn't make it hurt any less though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home