Tuesday, April 18, 2006

stolen from superera

Number 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Number 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Number 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Number 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Number 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Number 6: There is no number 6

Ok, here comes Mr. Not-so-much-updated Windows Media Player:

1. two jumps in a week i betcha think that's pretty clever, don't you boy
2. Depuis quelques jours, je vis dans une silence...
3. At first I was afraid, I was petrified, I kept thinking how am I going to live without you by my side
4. You may tire of me as our december sun is setting, because I'm not who I used to be
5. You plant a rose, and if a rose comes up you're thankful to God
6. I've paid my dues, time after time, I've paid my sentence but commited no crime
7. I'm undecided about you again,I can be right that you're not here
8. Somebody's Heiney is crowning my icebox, Somebody's cold one is giving me chills
9. Time to go to work! Work all night, search for underpants...
10. Mike was right when he said I'd put up A fight to be someone, a fight to be me
11. So you wanted to take a break, slow it down some, have some space
12. you don't regret it. i don't regret it anymore. i'm supposed to call you to make sure you know
13. Strumming my pain with his fingers, he was singing my life with his words
14. Neon shines through smokey eyes tonight
15. There are twelve hours there's a day between us
16. I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away you might say...
17. Hypocrite opportunist, don't infect me with your poison
18. His father was a drinker, and his mother cried in bed
19. Make of our hands one hand, make of our hearts one heart
20. This could be the very minute I'm aware I'm alive
21. I was so high I did not recognize the fire burning in her eyes
22. Good mornin' ladies and gentlemen ,boys and motherfuckin' girls
23. Your love is better than ice cream, better than anything else that I've tried
24. J'ai la peau douce dans mon bain de mousse
25. Well I don't know if I'm wrong cos she's only just gone

I will post the answers in the comments 2 days from now. :)

1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay we'll see how I do... no cheating

1. Radiohead - High and Dry
2. french crap
3. probably Cake - I Will Survive
4. ~
5. ~
6. dammit i know this one
7. this is hard!
8. Weezer - Say it Aint So
9. search for underpants? wtf?
10. ooo, i like this one
11. Ben Folds Five - Song for the dumped
12. ~
13. The Fugees? - Killing me Softly
14. this one is nice
15. ~
16. NIN - Only
17. ~
18. Sufjan - John Wayne Gacy, Jr.
19. lovey dovey crap
20. ~
21. i should know this one
22. Prince - Pussy Control (nice sarah)
23. ~
24. fraaaaaaanch crap
25. Damien Rice - The Professor

9/25? I suck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home