Friday, April 14, 2006

Myspace Survey:

50 things you probably didn't know

1. How tall are you barefoot?5'7"

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? no. i didn't even know you COULD smoke heroin. ( I love the question progression here)

3. Do you own a gun? no

4. Rehab? sorry i'm boring, but no. who writes these?

5.Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"? Yes. And it's horrible because I am very shy and not myself and in turn, their first impression of me is cold and emotionally devoid. I always win them over in the end though ;)

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Denton took the philosophy of the hot dog stand guy on the Simpson's. There is ALWAYS a hot dog stand when you need one. Coming out of class at 10 AM and STARVING? Bam, hot dog. Drunk outside Lou's at 2 AM? Hot Dog. As a convenient source of hearty food, they're alright. However, I wouldn't make them in my own home.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells? And maybe "O Holy Night"

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? green tea if i have time to make it, coke if not.

9. Do you do push-ups? No, I have jello arms at the moment. :(

10. Have you ever done ecstacy? not so much-ish

11. Do you kiss on the first date? In theory? No. In practice? Eh...

12. Do you like painkillers? I haven't had a lot of them, but I'm a fan of anything that knocks me out.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? My rapier wit, uhh...I spent a lot of time perfecting facial expressions. I think they like that.

14. Do you own a knife? lots of ghetto, dollar store non-sharp ones, and one exacto

15. Do you have A.D.D.? sometimes I think so

16. Date Of Birth 9/30/82

17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:1.) I'm hungry
2.) I miss Matt
3.) I want some PF Chang's

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
carton of eggs, Paas egg dye, a 9 dollar on-sale skirt from american eagle

19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:
1. water
2. iced Tea
3. coke
4. Oj
5. beer

20. What time did you wake up today? 10:40 Am. NO WORK!

21.Current hair?faded red with blonde hilights

22. Current worry? Employment--->moving in 2 months---> monday's interview

23. Current hate? i dont really hate anything right now

24. Favorite place to be? couch lounging with a really good movie, or at a really good restaurant.

25. Least favorite place to be? umm, the gyno?

26. Where would you like to go? New York, somewhere beachy, France; all over France.

27. Do you own slippers? I don't wear them

28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? Hopefully: armed with a masters, loving my job, maybe married, maybe starting a family. Conceivably: In a mental institution ;)

29. Do you burn or tan? Good lord, the summer time is so depressing for me. I burn like a a white fluffy yeast roll. This summer I'm going to try mystic tan; hopefully I won't be as orange as an Oompa Loompa.

30. last thing you ate? a wendy's asian chicken salad

31. Would you be a pirate? But I already am matey! Yarg.

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink? Pssha, like 16 hrs ago

33. What songs do you sing in the shower? Hmm, songs that are too ghetto for me to sing in public like " I'm in Love with a Stripper" and " Push It" by TLC

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? june bugs. bug fat june bugs. i could hear them outside my window and my mom promised they couldn't come in. but she was wrong. i still hate those fuckers.

35. What's in your pockets right now? nada

36. Last thing that made you laugh?mayumi trying to pee in the parking lot last night

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child? cabbage patch

38. Worst injury you've ever had? tripping over my own foot and spraining my ankle last year

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

41. Who is your loudest friend? Julie

42. Who is your most silent friend?
my friends are all pretty loud.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
There's always a handful ;)

45. What is your favorite book? Tough one. Um....See profile. I haven't read anything spectacular in about a year. When I read "She's Come Undone" by Wally Lamb, I cried every time I put it down. But, I was a big ball of emotions back then.

46. What is your favorite candy? anything chocolate, crispy m&m's, symphony bars, toblerone

47. What song do you want played at your wedding? Traditional stuff for the ceremony, a mix of EVERYTHING at the reception. ( I'm convinced there will be salsa dancing ), and a slow dance to " Unchained Melody" and "Better Together" by Jack Johnson

48. What song do you want played at your funeral: maybe "imagine" by john lennon

49. What were you doing 12AM last night? drinkin' at Lou's

50. Do you like the pain of getting a tattoo? I've never had one, but I have gone with 2 of my gal pals when they got them in some pretty painful-looking locations...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home