prom2
5 years and 40 pounds ago....
That stupid pink dress was a size 4. I didn't exactly fit into it when I bought it. When I put it on a month later, it was kind of falling off, as can be seen. My mom yelled at me and told me to eat.
I hate this picture. I look like my skinny hunched-over grandma in a bubble gum pink dress. All the girls that year had clutch bouquets and A-line dresses, so prom looked like a big teen-aged shot gun wedding.
Anyway. I feel more motivated to not get in my car and go to whatburger now.


4 Comments:
you look really nice in that dress. But hey, what happened to the dude???
lol, oh. he's one of those high school type exes, i didn't want to draw attention to him
you drew something to him all over his face!
Really, I didn't do it to be mean! He's just an extraneous part of the picture!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home