Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Thanks commenters :)

I feel a lot better today, it's good to talk to other people.

Things that made me laugh:
- discovering how horribly inaccurate tv shows about teachers are -- the only one we could think of where the teacher WANTED to be there, and wasn't just there bc his/her former career failed, was 'welcome back kotter'. man, i loved that show when it was on nick at nite. i would stay up til 11 ( ooooh ) on school nights in second grade to laugh at the sweathogs.

- " i founnnd you, miss new booty..."

_ " ms c, if we all pass this 6 weeks, will you dress up all thug on the last day of school?"

- turning in some applications to some other certain places just for grins and giggles

- hoes in different area codes ( not for me, of course!) b.g.f. isn't it?

Alright well I's got a lot to do, and, I need to not post for awhile....so, see you in a few weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home