The 'ABC' survey that's going around, from Casey:
Accent: I am conscientious enough to try and hide it...but most times the sentence I just typed would sound like " I em consheeENtious uhnuff to try 'n hideit."
Booze: Is an integral part of my social life. My father makes wine. My mom offers me a beer every time I come home. Last night our waitress scored us a bottle of half-priced pinot gris.
Chore I Hate: dishes
Dog or Cat: dog, something small and lovable that doesn't shed
Essential Electronics: cell phone and any device that plays music
Favorite Cologne: Nothing comes to mind. As long as the guy doesn't drown himself in it, anything goes really.
Gold or Silver: silver
Hometown: Bryan/College Station is the land of my birth, but I lived in Gtown for 17 years.
Insomnia: When I'm stressed, or drinking "barbara's bullet" from Art6
Job Title: prof de français
Kids: Yeah, despite my insanity I think I would be a fun and nurturing mom. To no more than 2 perfect children.
Living Arrangements: Oh lordy. Soon to change...a 50 yr old house in Denton with fratty mcfratboy and andrew.
Most Admirable Traits: I'm fun and loyal.
Number of States Lived In: 1 (Texas)
Overnight Hospital Stays: I think I stayed overnight when I had pneumonia as an 8 yr old
Phobias: running out of gas spontaneously, getting cancer or some other debilitating disease
Quote: Can't think of one at the moment. I'm always quoting songs though
Religion: formerly ELCA Lutheran non-practicing whatever.
Siblings: Emily, 20 Ian, 7
Time I Wake Up: 5 fuckin 15 in the am
Unusual Talent or Skill: I can whisper/sing in a dual voice. It doesn't sound as cool as the monks who can do it in a low register, but it sure as hell gave Trevor Marshall the heebie jeebies. TREVORRRR
Vegetable I Love: green bell peppers
Worst Habit: Absconding from situations at hand. ( GRE word: sneaking away)
X-rays: Teeth, skull, kidneys/pelvis, ankle, lungs
Yummy Foods I Make: Salsa, 7-layer cookies, Mexican Caserole, Sour Cream Apple Pie. ( This is like a once a year occasion though )
Zodiac Sign: Libra, the scales

3 Comments:
masturbatorial is a horrible word that I have never used. That's all you, buddy
eww, do i want to look?
eww, do i want to look?
ps - you write really well. you were reading a lot of chuck palahniuk when you had that journal, didn't you?
he grows on you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home