Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
1. Who was your best friend? Suzi
2.What sports did you play? None really, I took dance 2 years
3. What kind of car did you drive? I rocked the 98 black ford contour
4. It's Friday night, where were you? working at hallmark, at the movies with my boyfriend, or out to eat with my family
5. Were you a party animal? No. Well, I was in Italy. And whenever Abbey's alcoholic mom went out of town and we'd replace her liquor in the bottles with apple juice and water. Woooo
6. Were you considered a flirt? No! Quiet and bitter maybe
7. Ever skip school? I guess in theory. I remember when I was 18 I could write my own excuse notes and didn't have to have a dr. note along with it. For some reason we'd have a lot of time to go have long lunches in orchestra.
8. Were you a nerd? Yes, hardcore.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No. I didn't know what ISS was until I started teaching freshmen
10. Can you sing the fight song? It takes me a minute to remember....here's to garland high school, she's tried and true! Ever we'll back her something something...see the foe is trembling, trembling with fear...so lets all root root for garland with cheer on cheer GIG EM OWLS
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Faust. All we did that year was read beatnik French plays and have parties.
12. Favorite class? French and orchestra. Le nerde!
13. What was your school's full name? Garland High School
14. School mascot? The Mighty Owl
15. Did you go to Prom? yes, unfortunately.
16. If you could go back and do it over, would you? High School?? No.Chance. In. Hell.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? It was hot and crowded, and I felt like I was so over it. Oh, and we had Cheesecake Factory.
19. Where were you on senior skip day? IB kids don't go to skip day.
20. Did you have a job your senior year? At the end of the year I started working at Hallmark again
21. Where did you go most often for lunch? are you kidding? We ate in the orchestra hall, or when we had time, we would either drive through McDonald's or go to On the Border
22. Have you gained weight since then? I weighed 115 at prom. Take a guess ;)
23. What did you do after graduation? I went to a party at Abbey's where we had champagne and this girl Mandy got drunk after 2 glasses and threw up and cried all night. I thought about how much I hated my life, then went to work the next day. :-D A few weeks after that, I went to Germany and Austria with my family, went on some really, really bad blind dates, went to Sonic a bazillion times with Suzi, UNT fischcamp, then moved the hell away to college.
24. When did you graduate? 2001
25. Who was your Senior prom date? My ex-bf Robert that broke up with me 2 weeks before prom. He only went with me because I had already bought a really expensive dress.
26. Are you going to your 10 year reunion? Probably?
27. Who was your home room teacher? We didn't have homeroom, but I had Mr. Taylor for Study Skillz.
28. Who will repost this after you? bored people. very very bored people.POST THIS WITH YOUR SCHOOL NAME
Labels: entertainment, school

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home