Sunday, January 28, 2007

If I lived in Jane Eyre's time, I would have died in childhood of consumption or typhoid or something. Fo' sho'.

I'm sick AGAIN, third time in January. I think this time it's the flu, because this girl coughed all over me trying to prove she was too sick to take her French test...and was out for the rest of the week. Now, I will probably have to stay home tomorrow and lose money bc I'm already out of sick days and spend my hard-earned g's on tamiflu and vaporub.

Don't ever buy oscillococcinum. ( Wimpy French homeopathic flu medicine ). While I took it with my first symptoms on Friday, and felt good enough to go out to Duke's with Julie ( well maybe I shouldn't have done that ), I feel like death today. DEATH! Matt's risking contagion to make me dinner and he took me to Campisi's and to see "children of men" yesterday. ( Ok maybe I shouldn't have done that either. ) It was a pretty good movie though. Gave me some wicked nightmares.

I've felt good enough in enough spurts to build a new bookshelf with him and do some laundry. It was nice. But I think I need about 20 hours of sleep. So good night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home