Seattle people: since my dad is giving me his aa miles, I've decided to go to Seattle/Vancouver as a vacation either the weekend of July 27th or August 4th. Let me know if you want to hang out/show me the sights/ go out on the town :) Also, people here in Texas ( Kerr Hall crew, Casey, Brint ) if you want to accompany me that would be fabulous. Round trip tickets on american are about 350-400 :-/, at least that's what Ive seen. I figured the change in weather after scorcher texas summer would be nice, even if it rains every day.
twentysomething
Be calm, Be brave, It'll be ok.

1 Comments:
I think all my family is coming to visit for the first time the weekend of the 27th... but if you come in town on the 4th, maybe we could hang out. :-) Seattle is fun. Make Casey come too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home