Sunday, September 04, 2005

*edit* something i do in my spare time or when i'm desperately bored is search for songs with my name in them. i have a list of these i found a long time ago somewhere on here, but since them i have found some others.

"Lucky", Radiohead -- " Kill me Sarah, kill me again...pull me out from the air crash..."
" What Sarah Said", Death Cab for Cutie -- I like the instrumentals at the end
"Sarah yellin'", 3 doors down -- I don't really like this one

I bought Rilo Kiley's 'more adventurous' last weekend. It's okaaayyy..."indie/emo/folk/rock". Jenny Lewis has a pretty voice, but that's really all I like about it.

But the new dcfc is really really really good. "what sarah says" is on there. I've listened to the album in full...and it has this very quiet, reflective quality about it. Something I would listen to on a rainy sunday while driving around say, university park. This will make sense to probably one or two people.

To that one or two, why can't you be here?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home