Monday, August 29, 2005

Blahhhhhh. So many times have I wanted to stab a pencil into my brain today. Progress report grades are due, I've been in training all day, and no one will sub for my class. Even though I am exhausted and have black circles under my eyes, I waited til Mayumi got out of class at 9 P to go eat Mr. Chopsticks with her. We had some sort of Japanese banana dessert and caught up.

Found out that Matt blocked me on aim, which makes the 3rd guy this year who cannot emotionally handle seeing my screen name on an electronic list. It's a long, stupid "Sarah's completely inept at relationships" kind of story, involving him showing up drunk at my house thursday before I went out of town...admitting to me he had lied about things , but that i was STILL a bitch for breaking up with him. Oh,and that I was also a whore if I went to Midland to see my friend.

Ok, the more I type this out I realize how stupid this is that I'm even making this an issue....yeah, Matt. Gone. Good.

Wake me up when September ends.

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM , Blogger soylentdeen said...

dude... it's not even september yet...

I'm excited for you to come visit!

 
At 9:15 PM , Blogger Twentysomething said...

AUSTIN! WOOT! KAYAK! 6TH STREET! I hate being a grown-up. Let's call this off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home