Saturday, November 05, 2005

I felt like crap last night....I had no sleep the night before, the kids had given me hell at work, and there's something going around. I didn't have any normal advil or ibuprophen for my headache, so I took some of my left-over prescription. Drifting to sleep, somewhere in my unconscious I remembered I was allergic to the hydrocodone in it , and thats *why* there were leftovers...

Last time I took too much of this stuff, when I had the flu, I woke up in a sweatty delirium with a migraine. I stripped completely naked because I was so hot, but I was frantic to go to the drug store. I put on a sweatshirt and flip flops and got my purse, but fell to the floor. The only thing that kept me conscious was my dog licking my face. Luckily David was there to uh, make sure I didn't die.

This time though, I just had a really weird dream. And I slept 11 hours, but I think I really needed that. Anyway, I wanted to record this dream since it was so weird and vivid. So that will be an audio post, when i feel like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home