In my quest to you know, not hate my life, I've decided I need some enrichment. So I give you what I came up with in list form.
1. I will cook at least one meal a week from scratch. Even if it's just pasta with butter and parmesan, I need to cook more.
2. I'm going to read at least 1 non-education book a month.
3. I'm going to salsa dance with Matt at least once a month. He's South American...it's in his blood....my goal is to feel comfortable enough to do it without drinking too much first.
4. I'm going to try 1 new restaurant a month. ( Should be easy, I love me some food. )
5. Do something artistically enriching...such as seeing indie films, or going to the art museum ( I plan on going this saturday to see the Rauschenberg, Johns, Duchamp exhibit "Dialogues")
6. Keep better in touch with my family. I will write my grandma a letter on my birthday, congratulate my cousin on getting pregnant, and call my sis more than once a month.
7. Excercise ( groaaaaaan. but ok. )
Let's see how long I can keep it up!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home