Quick rant and then I'm done:
Note to self: do not bake cookies for teacher friend's birthday when Roommate McFratboy is having his bros over to build shit for homecoming.
Without asking, my cookies disappeared. Using their own terminology....what douchebags.
So now I don't know what's worse...McFratboy's crazy popped-collar spikey-haired friends, or Smokey McSloth rocking the ganja while my dad and I are struggling to unload the new washer. Either my dad forgot the smell of the 70's, or he was electing not to say anything.
Anyway, end rant, Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin is on!! Fall is here! Snoopy dance!

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
haha. I'm pretty sure I'd be more annoyed with the fratastic assholery. I have a sort of admiration (or is it envy) for the hedonistic ways of Ganja Pilgrims.
salsa dancing should be fun.. I'm jealous. My boyfriend is not a fan of dancing. :/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home