Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I had dinner with Suzi after family stuff was finally over with. This was the first time I had seen her without Ricardo in over a year. There was a lot to discuss...a lot I had no idea about. We had too much to drink, but for the first time in years, I felt like I had my best friend back. I hope it wasn't just the alcohol...but we talked about everything. If I die and you want to know exactly who I am, besides from this blog....consult The Suzi. She knows my life, pretty much...has seen me through 10 of the hardest but of course, best, years.

Shit, I gotta go shopping or something...walk around and drink water. My dad made wine again this year. He should just go ahead and call it moonshine, it probably has the same alcohol content. My head is still swimming from yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home