Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Trevbuh: sounds like you'd be at each other's throats if that's the case. i can't see anyone trying to dominate you without you clawing their eyes out, or at least kneeing them in the crotch

Fuck yeah. ROARRRRRRR!!

I am the kind of tired right now where you feel it in your bones. Administering a final is harder than I thought because those little boogers will do anything to try and CHEAT! Friday couldn't come sooner.

I think this may actually work out now....since the summer I've been trying to plan a trip to Europe. Well, with my tax refund and a little savings, I should be able to go for spring break. Round trip tickets to Paris are 550 right now for March. I know it will go up but I should be able to buy them even if they're a little more expensive at the end of January....even if I end up having to go by myself. We shall see. In the meantime, I'm going to get into bed with some cookie dough and watch the news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home